Terms & Conditions
By using this site and/or the services offered within these web pages, you are legally and morally agreeing to the following:
- You are courteous and aged 18 or over, with an open heart and an open mind. Anyone under 18 must have an adult present at all times.
- All services are subject to availability, offered for purposes of guidance and assistance, and given at our discretion and convenience.
- Marcia Oliveira is not to be held responsible or liable for the misuse of any services offered herein, and reserves the right to refuse or end services at any time.
- You are solely responsible for your own self, life-path and the fulfilment of your life’s purpose. The accuracy or effectiveness of any services cannot be guaranteed.
- You have the ability to alter your own reality and future.
- Services and products are not intended or recommended as substitutes for any legal, medical, psychiatric or other orthodox types of professional assistance.
- There is currently an administration charge for all sessions cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time.*
- If you should phone late or arrive late, the time may be deducted from your appointment as there is a schedule and other people to consider, and refunds cannot be made.
- Marcia Oliveira is unable to answer questions outside of a consultation.
- You must secure an appointment/class time before and then make the payment for your session. Appointments and Classes only will be fully confirmed after full payment.
- This website has thoughts and opinions expressed by clients and the founder of Theta Healing/Access Consciousness. You are encouraged always to seek professional medical advice if you suffer from any medical illness. Our sessions and training's do not replace or negate medical opinions given to you by a professional doctor.
- Every article, blog, image and writings on this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced electronically or otherwise in any form without the express written permission of the owners.
- All courses and classes must be paid in full a week before the date. Cancellation of a class must be a week before. 20% will be to paid for a class cancelled a week before. If less than a week 50% of the full will be asked. No show students will not be refunded.
- For home appointments I don't bring a massage table, if you don't own one. We will use what you have.
- No alcohool or drugs of any kind befpre sessions. Clients showing up inebriated, sessions will be cancelled with no refunds.
Promotions Packs and Promotion Priced Sessions are no refundable. Please be sure of your purchase before buying
Promotions sessions are by Bank deposit only.
For hygiene reason Vibrational Gem Sprays and Vibrational Oils are non-refundable.
Should you receive a faulty or damaged item, please notify me within five days. All items are hand-made and checked before sent. In case the atomiser from the bottle is faulty. A new atomiser cap will be sent.
Especially commissioned/bespoke pieces are non-refundable.
Sessions Cancellation Policy
Cancellations create a significant impact on Marcia’s business due to its intimate size. If a cancellation is necessary, 48 hour prior notice is required. A fee will be subtract from your cancelled appointment. Payment in full is required for any missed appointments without this cancellation notification. You will be billed for your missed appointment.*
Feedback and Complaints
We always welcome feedback from our customers as it enables us to improve our service. Please email your feedback.